ACTATE Membership Form (124.9 KiB)
Why join ACT Association for the Teaching of English (ACTATE)?
- ACTATE is an vital voice in forums examining issues affecting English teaching
- Be involved in an annual calendar of professional development activities
- Contribute to the ACTATE website
- Receive discounts on publications
- Exclusive access to AATE and international publications
- Create links to network of professional English teachers in the ACT and other systems
What publications are included in my membership?
- ACTATE newsletter
- ACTivATE, the Association journal
- English in Australia, the journal of AATE (3 per annum)
- Members also have access to the range of quality professional publications published and marketed by AATE and available at professional development sessions or online at the AATE Book store
How much does membership cost?
- Personal membership, open to all teachers of English and others interested in promoting its teaching: $40
- Student membership, open to full time students: $10
Subscription is tax deductible.
How do I become a member?
- Download and return a completed ACTATE Membership Formincluding cheque, credit card, money order or direct deposit details. Cheque or money orders are to be made payable to ACTATE. Direct deposits are to be paid into the ACTATE account: BSB: 062911 A/N: 00901757
- Send the completed form to:Dennis Flannery
ACTATE Administrative Officer
PO Box 4180
Hawker, ACT 2614
Please note you will need Adobe Acrobat to view PDF files. Download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader online..
Life Membership is awarded to individuals who have made an outstanding and long term commitment and contribution to ACTATE. ACTATE’s life members include:
- Janet Rickwood
- Barney Devlin
- Susan Barr